We are making the following important changes to the way we operate. The safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority.
* Prebook and prepay for your session online
* Temperature of staff and customers taken on arrival at PlayZone
* Enhanced cleaning procedures
* Customers over 11 years old must wear face coverings except when eating or drinking
* We have removed a number of our tables and chairs to allow for social distancing
* We have installed Perspex sneeze screens at reception and our café providing an extra layer of safety
* Our large air ventilation units allow fresh air to be continually pumped into the centre providing the very best air quality
* We have removed ball pools and closed areas where potential for close contact is at its highest
* Hand sanitization stations are available, we encourage staff and customers to use them as frequently as possible
* We will be operating a limited capacity in the building at any one time
* We are now running fixed play sessions 90 minutes in duration commencing at 9:30am daily, with 30 minutes in between sessions for additional cleaning and sanitization of high touch points
* Any child that cannot practice social distancing on their own must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* If you or any member of your household or social bubble has shown COVID-19 symptoms within the last 7 days you must NOT attend our premises and follow government guidelines